internet banking for Private Customers and Small Enterprises
Latest version of web browser - minimum:
- Windows: Mozilla Firefox 17, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0, Google Chrome or Opera 11
- Mac: Safari 5.0, Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome or Opera 11
- Linux: Mozilla Firefox 17, Google Chrome
- Cookies enabled in web browser,
- Latest version of Adobe Flash Player,
Software for opening downloaded files:
- PDF - Adobe Reader (version 8.1.2 or higher),
- XLS or CSV - Microsoft Excel (version 2003 or higher)
- Stable min. 512kb/s internet connection (recommended 1MB/s or more),
- Telephone number with +48 (Poland national) prefix. A device allowing to receive SMSs (e.g. a mobile phone, smartphone).
Don't want to bother about your browser type, version and settings? Is your internet connection slow? Use the R-Quick application!.
internet banking for Small Enterprises and Corporate Customers
- Latest version of web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer (minimum version 7.0 or higher, 32-bit) or Mozilla Firefox (minimum version 3.5 or higher) or Google Chrome (minimum version 32) or Opera (minimum version 15.0 or higher) or Safari (minimum version 7),
- The application and drivers for encryption device management require a Microsoft Windows environment (MS Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or higher) or Apple Mac OS X environment (10.8 or higher),
- Cookies enabled in web browser,
- Stable min. 256kb/s internet connection (recommended 512kb/s or more),
- Screen resolution - the system is optimised for operation at a 1024x768 resolution.
For electronic signature authorisation, the Bank recommends using encryption devices in the form of USB readers, microprocessor cards, and USB tokens meeting the requirements listed below:
Encryption device parameters: microprocessor card / token
- a carrier with cryptographic coprocessor allowing the storage of at least four unqualified certificates,
- possibility to assign various private keys to all certificates on a carrier,
- access to private keys stored on a carrier only through cryptographic coprocessor of the card,
- all cryptographic operations concerning the private key are performed on the card/token,
- using private key only after entering user's PIN code,
- compliant with ISO 7816-1,2,3,4,8, MS CSP, and PKCS#11,
- min. 32 KB EEPROM memory,
- 1024-bit cryptographic keys generated with the use of the RSA algorithm,
- encryption, decryption, and signing with the use of the RSA algorithm,
- support of DES, 3DES, MD5, and SHA-1 algorithms,
- ITSEC E4 High certificate or other listed in the requirements for the technical component, in order to meet the Act on the electronic signature of 18 September 2001,
- access to the signing operation protected with separate PIN and PUK codes,
- PIN code block after three unsuccessful attempts of entering PIN code during signing operation,
- PUK code block after three unsuccessful attempts of entering this code,
- protection against using secure electronic signature in a public environment,
- token: communication software compliant with MS CSP and PKCS#11.
Parameters of a microprocessor card reader
- connected to PC via USB,
- without own power supply (except for self-operating battery), typically through USB communication link,
- compliant with PC/S.C.,
- read / write of cards made according to ISO 7816-1,2,3,4 specification,
- supported cards: all T0 and T1, SLE4418, SLE4428, SLE4432, SLE4442, all I2C,
- supported protocols: T0, T1, I2C, 2WBP, and 3WBP.
The Bank does not bear any responsibility for use of cryptographic devices different than recommended, and in case of improper system operation or realisation of direct debits with the use of such devices.
Online currency Transaction Platform
Detailed requirements concerning R-Dealer platform.